Bring the power of an entire weather bureau to your Lowrance HDS® Gen2*, including weather radar, forecasts, weather warnings and roadside fuel prices, plus up to 220 expanded audio channels -- all controlled directly from your chartplotter display.
*Compatible with all Lowrance HDS® Gen3, HDS® Gen2 and HDS® Gen2 Touch displays, WM-3 operates with the new SiriusXM North America equatorial Satellite System.
· Real-time Sirius marine weather information delivers weather features overlay right to your chartplotter display
· Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore before you leave the dock
· NOWrad™ weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen, including Canadian weather radar information
· NEW compact tri-cable splitter for installation flexibility. The innovative splitter has four high-bright LEDs that show power, network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications.
· Plug-and-play compatible with the complete Lowrance HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch displays allowing for full network control via Ethernet connection
· Subscription options to match your boating style – visitwww.siriusxm.com/marineweather for subscription details
· NEW compact antenna employs the latest small-footprint SiruisXM chipset
· NEW optional 33-foot extension cable – As many as two optional 10m extension cables can be added to the WM-3’s existing 33-foot cable length for a total length of 30m (99 ft) to meet various installation needs
· Committed to enhancing the safety and enjoyment of the time spent on the water for all boaters regardless of their pursuits
· Weatherproof design
· Supported by the Lowrance Advantage Service program and a two-year warranty
12-24 Volts DC
-15°C to 55°C (5°F to 131°F)
EN 60529 IPX7
Less than 3W
FCC: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Vibration: IEC 60945 paragraph 8.7
SiriusXM Antenna. 10m (33ft) cable molded in to the WM-3 module. Antenna cable can be extended using optional extension cable 10 m (33ft) (p/n 000-11095-001) Max. x 2
WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Module by Lowrance
- Brand: Lowrance
- Product Code: LOW-000-11076-001
- Availability: In Stock