Fits years 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
Whether you are just starting out with crossover steering or going full hydro, these arms are meant to handle it all and GIVE YOU OPTIONS AS WELL!
Paired with our optional Knuckle Bolt Kit, the exclusive design of these arms not only allow you to set how you attach your steering links but where as well and increase overall knuckle and steering strength at the same time. Rather than use the factory kingpin springs, the knuckle is held together with a springless design that uses a set screw to adjust the torque required to hold together. This eliminates some of the slop that is commonly found in axles that receive moderate offroad abuse.
The hardware for a springless conversion is included and consists of a 3/4" set screw, jam nut, grease zerk, .250" thick load washer, and upper kingpin bushing for each arm. Studs and nuts are not included and are available for purchase separately here. The Knuckle Bolt Kit is available separately and comes with a 3/4" grade 8 bolt, a 3/4" all- steel mechanical locking nut, and a 1.25" outer diameter, .250" wall sleeve. The sleeve is machined to allow direct contact and proper misalignment for a 3/4" rod end (heim) ball. The Knuckle Bolt hole is NOT machined into the high steer arm because the factory hole location in every knuckle is different and thus to fit your knuckle perfectly, they need to be drilled according to the knuckle they will attach to. The customer will be required to align and drill their own hole in both their knuckle and high steer arm with a 3/4" drill bit.
NOTE FOR SOLID AXLE KNUCKLES: Solid Axle Industries recommends using grade 8 bolts INSTEAD of studs for mounting the high steer arms. Studs will work for the standard 4 holes but will not seat correctly in the 5th and 6th holes since they are in the keyway and machined higher than the rest. The 6-bolt versions of our arms are not countersunk for these holes since it is recommended to use bolts rather than studs. You can still use studs and tapered nuts for the 4 main holes but you'll need to countersink the holes on the arms.
NOTE: Wheels with extremely large backspacing should not be used in conjunction with this high steer arm. These arms have been confirmed to fit 17", 4.75" backspaced wheels. Will NOT work with factory backspaced H1 wheels. The bulge on the side of the arm measures 1.25" from the spindle mounting surface. Please confirm you have adequate space between arms and wheels/tires before purchasing.
- Designed to incorporate Knuckle Bolt Kit increasing strength
- Optional Knuckle Bolt Kit puts full hydro in DOUBLE SHEER
- Crossover Steering or Full Hydraulic Steering compatible
- Machined blank to allow customizable tie rod location
- Crossover hole drilling for GM TRE's or 3/4" bolts available*
- Proper 9 degree angle to compensate for knuckle kingpin inclination
- Springless design eliminates slop caused by preloaded spring
- Springless hardware included
- Grease zerk fitting for kingpin lubrication 5 tapered stud holes for use with OEM or Reid Racing Knuckles
- Optional 6 holes w/ machined Keyway for Solid Axle Knuckles*
- CNC Machined from 1.25" thick
- 1018 Cold Roll Steel Precision machined Artec Industries Logo
- Aerospace-quality spec machined
- Clear Zinc Plated for corrosion resistance
Nissan Pathfinder Kingpin Dana 60 High Steer Arms (pair) by Artec, 1985-1995 (WD21)
- Brand: Artec Industries
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: ART-HS6020_d