Unlock the full potential of your signal with our ABR400UF Tuned Length Cable Assemblies. Designed to optimize both transmitted and received signals, our assemblies maximize long-range communication.
- Optimized Signal Strength: With ABR400UF Tuned Length Coax for VHF, expect superior signal strength, essential for reliable and clear communications.
- Versatile Connectivity: Equipped with a PL259 connector on one end and a 90-degree N-Type on the other
- Durable: The High Vis Sheath protects against abrasion
- Sealed Roof Mount: Each assembly includes an O-Ring Sealed NMO to N-Type Roof Antenna Mount, safeguarding against the elements and ensuring a secure installation.
- Interference Reduction: Choose to add optional Ferrite filters to minimize interference from surrouding electronics, ensuring a clean signal.
- Universal Fit: With a 5/8" Mounting Hole and a 3/4" Maximum mounting surface thickness.
Don't settle for mediocre performance. Opt for our cable assemblies and experience VHF communication that's as good as it gets.
For more information on antenna and coax isntallation, see the video below.
Long Range Antenna Coax Cable Kit by Rugged Routes
- Brand: Rugged Routes
- Availability: Available
- Product Code: RR-A0101